All quotations and contracts are subject to the following conditions unless otherwise stated subsequently by us in writing, and no qualification of these conditions in
the customer order or acceptance shall be deemed to form part of this contract.
1. Delivery: Any items as to rate or time of DELIVERY are not to be deemed to be the essence of the contract and no guarantee can be given or implied
thereto. We, however, will make every reasonable effort to ensure delivery in accordance with requirements so far as circumstances permit.
2. All orders are subject to our final acceptance at Westbury and thus the contract of sale is explicitly agreed to have been made at Westbury, Wiltshire.
English Law shall apply and any dispute shall be settled in the English Courts.
3. ALL PRICES are quoted without engagement and, unless otherwise expressly stated by us in writing, subject to alteration without notice.
4. DESPATCH OF ORDERS: All goods are sent by the most convenient method available to us at the time of despatch unless otherwise specified.
ANY GOODS FOR DELIVERY TO ADDRESSES OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE PURCHASER are only sent at the PURCHASER'S RISK.
5. CARRIAGE: Please see our current pricelist for carriage terms
6. DELIVERY TO SITE: THE PURCHASER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OFF-LOADING the goods and in accordance with normal transport practices such
goods will be delivered to the goods inwards department or reception on the ground floor.
7. SELECTION OF GOODS: Is a matter solely for the purchaser, who should ascertain in advance of ordering, the suitability and colour, etc. of goods for
the purpose required. Technical details and samples are available on request.
8. TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND DATA. Such descriptions whilst given as a guide in good faith are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
In particular all dimensions are approximate only.
9. LIABILITY: We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever arising from, or in conjunction with, the supply of defective goods,
delay in delivery, non-delivery, loss or damage to goods in transit or to the property of the purchaser, or any third person howsoever caused. If goods
have been exported, customers are welcome to return the goods to our premises in Westbury where a decision can be made regarding any action to
10. CLAIMS: No claim for ANY DEFECT in goods supplied will be accepted unless made in WRITING within 3 days from the date of delivery. Goods
returned to us within 10 days from receipt in exactly the same condition in which they were received, will be credited only if we also judge them to be
defective, but will not form the subject of any claim for labour cost or other loss of any kind. No claim for loss or damage in transit will be accepted
unless signed for as such and confirmed in writing and verbally within 10 days from the date of despatch. A clear signature to the carriers for goods
concerned will indicate to the carriers and to us that they were received in perfect condition.
11. DEFECTIVE GOODS: Under no circumstances whatsoever will we accept return of goods for credit when they have already been installed, used
or laid. Defects should be observed on receipt, i.e. prior to installation, use or laying, and be notified to us immediately, both verbally and in writing,
so that we can decide what action may be taken. In the case of goods to be exported, inspection should be made prior to shipment.
12. COLOURED GOODS: JAYMART floorings and accessories are produced by highly sophisticated and modern manufacturing methods. However, due
to differing production batches and or varying individual product manufacturing processes, colour and shading variations can occur and must
13. COLOUR SAMPLES: The small hand feeler samples given or sent to enquirers are an indication of colour only . They are not necessarily representative
of the actual product colour shade to be supplied
14. PRODUCT CHANGES: The policy of the Company is one of increasing improvement and development, so we reserve the right to add or delete from
the range or to change products without notice
15. TITLE TO GOODS: We reserve the right to retain, if we should so decide, the title to goods supplied under these terms of sale until the purchaser has
discharged all sums owing to us. Until such discharge, the purchaser shall hold the goods, whether or not sold to another party upon trust for
ourselves and grant us the right, if we so wish, to enter the purchaser’s or its agent’s premises to recover any such goods.
16. CANCELLATIONS. We will consider, but not be bound to accept, any request for cancellation of an order, and acceptance shall be on such terms as
may be agreed by us in writing.
17. RETURNS: We do not normally accept return of perfect goods if correctly supplied as ordered. We therefore strongly recommend that customers check
quantity, colour and product requirements carefully before ordering. If goods are accepted for return for whatever reason, we reserve the right to levy
an administration charge together with carriage costs incurred for original despatch. No requests for return will be considered more than 3 months
after invoice date.
18. COLLECTIONS: Our warehouse is usually open for collection from Monday to Friday (9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.) excluding
holidays. We kindly request customers, however, to give us reasonable advance warning of intended collection of goods required. We regret that
we cannot accept any claims whatsoever in such cases, if goods are unavailable at the time of collection. All promises of stock availability are given in
good faith, but should not be regarded as guaranteed correct.
19. SETTLEMENT: Approved credit account customers should make their payments by the end of the month following the date of invoice. Cleared funds
are required from non-credit account customers before goods can be released. Prepayment may be made by cheque, postal order, cash, bank
transfer/CHAPS or most major credit/debit cards.
20. VAT: Is chargeable extra at current rate on prices listed.